1. Duly accomplished and notarized application form (POA Application Form)
2. Engineer’s Report prepared and signed by Professional Mechanical Engineer (PME) / Chemical Engineer (ChE) and Pollution Control Officer duly endorsed by the Managing Head
- Description of processes including the amount of raw materials and finished products, all emissions into the atmosphere and/or material balance.
- List of Air Pollution Sources Installations (APSI) and its corresponding Air Pollution Control Facilities (APCF) with specifications
- Discussion of each APSI showing the complete design criteria and efficiencies of the APCF including the types and quantities of pollutants emitted.
3. Plant Layout and specification duly signed and sealed by PME/ChE; or any appropriate engineer and Pollution Control Officer
- Plan and Specifications of the proposed Air Pollution Sources and Control Installations (APSI)
- Plan and Machinery Layout showing the connection of the APSI to the APCF
- Note: For stand-by Generator Sets with less than 300 KV capacity, submit copy of manual/picture of the name plate of the generator set.
4. For APSI emitting regulated pollutants equal or more than 100 tons per year an Air Quality Modeling is required to be submitted for evaluation.
5. Source Emission Test requirements (if required)
- Boiler with a capacity of 251 Hp or greater
- Generator Set with a capacity of 1250 KW or greater with more than 500 hours operation.
- Any other sources with potential to emit 100 tons per year.
- ( twice per year emission test results)
- Boiler with a capacity of 100-250 Hp
- Generator Set with a capacity of 600-1249 KW with more than 500 hours operation.
- Any other sources with potential to emit 30-99 tons per year.
- ( once per year emission test results)
- Boiler with a capacity of 51-99 Hp
- Generator Set with a capacity of 301-599 KW with more than 500 hours operation.
- Any other sources with potential to emit 11-29 tons per year.
- ( once per 2 years emission test results)
- Boiler with a capacity of 50 Hp and below
- Generator Set with a capacity of 300 KW and below (not required)
6. PCO designation signed by the Managing Head
7. ECC or CNC
8. Penalties/fines and/or arrears paid
9. Proof of Compliance with RA 9003(ESWM Act)
- Photo of designated temporary storage area/MRF for recyclables, electronic waste, BFLs, batteries and other special waste
- Photo of backyard composting area/facility (if applicable) or proof of collection of compostables/biodegradable wastes
- Copy of Contract/MOA with the LGU as hauler and with Contract/MOA with accredited Sanitary LAndfill (SLF)/Co-Processing/TSD Facility operators (i.e. Metro Clark Waste Management Corp., Wacuman, Alejandro Waste Management, Holcim Phils Inc., La Farge etc..) for disposal of residual waste
- Copy of Certificate of Disposal/Treatment issued by accredited SLF and TSD Facility operators
10. Proof of Compliance with RA 9275 (Clean Water Act)
- Copy of Certificate of siphoning/desludging of septic tanks, hauling and transport and treatment of wastewater/septage by a licensed service provider.